G-CASE Conference Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellations are subject to a $50.00 fee up to one week/seven calendar days before the opening
day of the event. After that, the full fee will be charged.
2. Cancellations must be in writing and emailed to the Financial Coordinator at GAEL.
3. Substitutions of people attending the conference are allowed.
4. No-shows at the event will be charged the full fee.
5. Notice of the G-CASE Cancellation Policy will be visible on every conference registration site as well as on the G-CASE website:
"Due to contracted commitments for facilities, meals/snacks, and partners, cancellations are subject to a $50.00 fee up to one week/seven days before the opening day of the event. After that, the full fee will be charged. No-shows at the event will be charged the full fee. Cancellations must be in writing and emailed to the Financial Coordinator at GAEL (name and email address for this person will be provided on the registration site). Substitutions of people attending the conference are allowed. Please notify the G-CASE Executive Director of the change so that the appropriate printing of the name badge and billing will be made."
1. The GAEL Financial Coordinator will update the G-CASE Executive Director regarding cancellations during conference registration periods.
2. The G-CASE Executive Director will make final necessary adjustments to facility requests and meal/snack numbers if needed based on the number of written cancellations received before the conference.
3. A photograph of all name badges not picked up will be taken at the end of the conference, which will be attached to a list of "No Shows" to be given to the GAEL Financial Coordinator for billing purposes.
4. While not publicized, any conference registrant with extenuating circumstances (i.e., death in the immediate family, severe weather conditions, etc.) may appeal the Cancellation Policy in writing to the President of G-CASE, who will make the decision as to the amount, if any, of payment to be made. This decision will be shared with the G-CASE Executive Director, who will notify the registrant and the GAEL Financial Coordinator.